Welcome to Golden Valley Animal Clinic
Your Veterinary Clinic in Clinton MO
Call us at 660-885-7733
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19:
Our lobby will be open, however we will still be observing certain policies in order to maintain safe social interactions.
1. We do ask that you wear a mask in order to be allowed into the building with your pet.
a. We will NOT be providing masks.
b. You will NOT be permitted into the building if you do not have a mask.
2. Only 1 (one) person will be allowed to enter the building with the pet(s) being seen.
3. If for any reason you are unable to comply with these guidelines we will be happy to still see your pet but will ask you to remain in your vehicle while your pet is seen.
4. Euthanasia appointments will be seen in back of the building thus allowing for multiple family members of the pet to be present. We still do ask that all family present wear a mask and to wait in your vehicle until a staff member leads you into the rear of the building.
5. If refilling medication or food please call ahead. This will allow us to minimize the amount of time and number of individuals waiting in our lobby.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our clinic.
Golden Valley Animal Clinic welcomes you and your special pet friends to our practice. Just like you, our pets are a very important part of our lives and we are honored that you have put your trust in the care we provide. Your pet's health and well-being are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the very best care available.
Golden Valley Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Our staff has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we strive to make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax and look forward to the visit with our veterinarians.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. Becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the providing the best opportunity for your animal’s health needs. If you have any questions, call 660-885-7733 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our office is very easy to get to -- just check out the map below! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for Clinton area pet owners.
At Golden Valley Animal Clinic, Our goal is to provide genuine concern and care for each and every animal that we meet. We understand how important pets are in our lives and appreciate the opportunity to help you in any way we can. The bond we share with our pets is very important. It is our mission to foster that bond in the relationship we develop with you and your animal friends.